Lander Rc Hunter

Barnesyboy

Advert

Thanks Scott!

Sadley no pics for tonight i got side tracked as my Dad poped over for a look,

I got the wings joined and the control rods on as well as sorting out the lights (well worth the wait for the vid) and the retracts (also worth the wait) its comming on nicely so if i get time after work tomorrow i`ll let you all see how shes comming on

but for now i leave yu with this

BB

thanks for the nice comments guys, it looks stunning in the flesh.

My kit didnt come with the gear doors option but im sat here looking at it and have desided it needs um so im going to have ago at some home brew ones, im also going to work on some scale details for the pilot (he may need an ejection seat with me flying)

BB

Well its all finished and ready to fly bar my lipo conectors, it looks great and as the old saying gose if it looks right it will fly right so ive no doubs it will go well.

I`ll fire some more vid/pics up later,

Overlander are the Sole Distributor for the new Lander Jets and will be availible through Overlander directly or your nearest Overlander stockest.

Not 100% on prices yet as the huge container hasnt arived but your looking at sub £100 for the Hand launch version and then verious prices up to the full ARTF with fan/motor/esc/retracts/doors/light for around £300, dont quote me on that but im sure it will be about that

As well as the Hunter Lander do a fantastic range of aircraft including F9F Panther, F9F Couger, Raffelle, F16, Mig 15 ........................ with lots more on the drawing board for 2010/11/12

BB

• 2 months later...
Depends what you mean by better Bryce. The lander unit propells this along nicely (6s wind motor version ) although I have always thought the lander units were pretty thirsty.
I still like good ol Wemotec fans, but the the Lander is purpose made for this model, so I would suggest it is probably "the best".