Lander Rc Hunter

Barnesyboy

I've not seen a huge number of EDFs flying but these were by far the best, made my EF2000 (flown late on the afternoon at the SCRCS event) look pretty limp.

I'm saving my pennies!

BTW, I'm sure my friends at SCRCS won't mind me mentioning how much we enjoyed the day and thanks to  all those that came along and made it such a pleasure.

Ian, We always enjoy our visit to SCRCS and hopfully that shows with the amount of diverse aircraft we bring to you, were always mase to feel very welcolme.

James, thats the plan mate, this do was the first time we have met up as a team this year so things will just get better

Quick update,

Ive now clocked up 8 flights on the Hun and I continue to be impresed. last couple of flights have been without the drop tanks and the speed has improved greatly (less drag) seems to get off the floor quicker to

Im about to order a 4s Panther or Couger  and plan to keep it simple i.e no retracts or lights for club flying, as to be fair there alittle more aerobatic than the Hun, so i`ll pop a seperate thread up when i get round to it

By the way theres a cracking write up from the SCRCS flyin at 
www.scrcs.co.uk under articles

BB