more suggestions guys...

Tim Mackey

search for members by name.
search for all posts of a member.
search for images posted by member.
who is "online" when I am
ability to delete an image / album before it goes "live" -I just sent some more images, realised I wanted to alter a couple, but they are nowhere to be found.
I know I can do it after they are published, but why oh why do we need such nannying ?
Anyone posts bad stuff -just shoot 'em !

Also.... I do find the forum "hotkeys" a little similar EG: latest posts / new discussions. Very often they are pretty much the same. I want a section called new posts to contain just that - new to me!
At the moment I have to scroll down that fiddly little page, looking out for random little yellow signs....why cant they all just go into one section.
I think some tuning is needed to be able to find what I want quickly and easily. Just when does a new discussion become an old one?
Hot threads...again when is a thread hot or not? It seems as if just by making a post in a thread, it becomes HOT.
Finally ( for now ) I also think the main posting window is just too small, I would like to see less space devoted to a cover shot of the magazine ( yes I know you want to promote it ) and the grey margins all around also waste space. tuppence submitted :)

• 2 years later...
Advert

A) I'd like a preview of my post before I click 'Add Posting'

B) When I click on a members Avatar.  I'd like to see a 'go to their Posts' button. It'll give and idea of what they are into & their experience (to a point)

C) Current smileys are 'standard'. I'd like an 'add my own' button.  The smiley would be subject to 'checking' and if, ok'd would be added.

There are more, but, its Christmas...Thanks for all the hard work undertaken on the platform guys ..

BB

Definitely like these ideas by Timbo:
search for members by name.
search for all posts of a member.
search for images posted by member.
who is "online" when I am
Hot threads...again when is a thread hot or not? It seems as if just by making a post in a thread, it becomes HOT.
Finally ( for now ) I also think the main posting window is just too small, I would like to see less space devoted to a cover shot of the magazine ( yes I know you want to promote it ) and the grey margins all around also waste space. tuppence submitted

and , rephrasing Timbo's words slightly, a 'New Posts since last visit' option 

and these by BB:
A) I'd like a preview of my post before I click 'Add Posting'

B) When I click on a members Avatar.  I'd like to see a 'go to their Posts' button. It'll give and idea of what they are into & their experience (to a point)

Pete

Whats the problem?

My, Turkey is good, I like Greece better.

If it is not bust. well fix it!

Timbo, this is Boxing Day, why worry about bolt ons. Have another whisky.

If you want to worry, well worry about VAT increases, Quantitative Easing and the current price of rice in China.

As for me, I now have 3 pots of Revell paints that do not vaguely equate to Luftwaffe colours, and you think you have problems. So called experts at the Hobby Zone!

Perhaps I did not get the wife what she really wanted for Christmas. I should have bought a scale Messerschmidt, as that is what I would have wanted, so I guess she would have wanted the same.

Anyway, I will pour another whisky.

Erfolg