Futaba 10C Tx case

Dusty

Happy Easter all,

Out of interest to 10c users what Tx cases are you guys using? I am looking for a case thats deep enough to fit the 2.4 module and Ae without removing it whilst transporting the Tx etc. My current case is a little slim!

As always any pointers to the right direction are much appriciated!

Advert

• 3 months later...
I have a similar problem with my FF9 and 2.4ghz module, my existing case was fine with the 35mhz module, but now with the extra space the 2.4ghz module needs I've had to remove some of the foam padding so the Tx will sit in the case. I'm not over happy with this.
I'm now looking around for an alloy case that's a little deeper than the norm.

Let us know how you get on with your quest Dusty, and whether you find anything suitable.

Edited By Andy Mc on 07/07/2010 23:22:46

Andy re your ff9 what module are you using futaba or spektrum as I had the same problem with my specky module and I didnt like the aerial plug stuck out the back so I repositioned it to come out of the side of the module if you need to know more let me know I dint want to hyjack this thread to much.

Thanks Inspector but I've got the Futaba module so the aerial isn't the issue, it's the lugs on the back that protect the aerial from being knocked. They act as a "foot" when the Tx is laid down to protect the module and aerial.

Hi Andy,

Im using a FF9 and fuaba 2.4 module..  Had exactly the same problem as you re depth of cases.

The only case I found was Futaba's own... Bit of a premium at around £40 (for the privelage of bearing their name!!)  but it will (just) accomodate the FF9 and module.

Craig