50th Anniversary Issue

Roger in Dubai

Will the special 50th Anniversary Issue be included, like the annual "Special" for subscribers ?  If not I will arrange for my Stepmum to pick it up for me when issued and post to me here in Dubai.  I am over in the UK until 11th June and miss the issue date by a couple of weeks I believe .

Advert

• 2 months later...
For those who pre ordered and puchased early, like me, (02/06 ) and a message was sent to you, saying it would forecoming and in the post, wrong, what you recieved was a computer generated notifcation, I have been informed by a very nice gentleman James Teal, that, that was the case, actually, at that time it was not even "off the press", so all is good, and I  will have to wait a little longer
 A.A.Barry  

mine arrived yesterday morning, boy did it bring back a few memories, and that ohm8 is fighting for a place on the building board already (with ailerons though).  i'm sure I've still got the original free PushyCat plan floating around somewhere.  An excellent read so far (wonder why I was late for work this morning?)
Putting a copy aside as a pension plan may be a little optimistic though!

I have a colleague leaving for a 3 week vacation to the UK on Friday morning and he is going to bring back 2 copies (1 for me and a good friend of mine who also flies, no "pension" copy !!)  Will have to wait until the 8th August to read it though as that is when he returns to work.  However, it looks and sounds as though the wait will be worth it.