Advert

cub seems to fly pretty nice, bit like a slightly faster scale ember. don't fly too fast and you'll be fine

review exaggerated a bit?  sure the J3 looks good, but would I even want to try and get a go off one of their owners if my own ultra micro 4-site is sitting around?  errrrrrrrrrmmmmmm, no  having said that, the cub will find even more fans among indoor flyers who aren't as crazy

Hi BEB and Ken yes I had a great  time especially as it was such a lovely evening we flew outside until dusk.I didnt attempt to fly the Cub inside,it was fine outside but was tale heavy so wasnt stable enough for inside.I need to find something to add a little weight to the front

If it is the same set up as the p51 park zone i sat the velcro behind the prop ( completely out of the dedicated battery bay.) Mind you i did sello tape the tail fin and leading edge of the wings to give some strength and reduce damage .This has been beneficial and i have not had any fractures.

stephen-what did i tell you----bet you'll be on e-bay buying all the indoor gear you can now find.........also if you cant move the batt on your cub for to alter the c of g....blue tac is the stuff to use....think you should also buy some contra heli's-as they are excellent for indoor's....have fun....

ken anderson....ne 1...