Middle Wallop this weekend

My BMFA membership hasn't turned up (it lapsed a while back as I wasn't doing much flying) so I won't be able to fly-unless it flops on the doormat tomorrow-but may pop down for an hour or two sunday morning to see what's going on, though the forecast isn't great...

Yeap it was a good day, the weather was fine but the wind was gusty, but on a great big field like MW, you don't need to worry about drifting a bit

I don't see as many people in attendance as I thought I would, I'd say it was about half the Bickley turnout, but fun non the less and a big thank you to Rob for a good day.
If any body does have some pictures of the day it would be great to see them.

prop.

Big thanks to Bob Mahoney for orgainising another great event, some photos here only managed the Saturday in the end as I managed to knock one of the tails off my F22 on a bad launch (it hit the stake - whoops!) my fault for not getting on the throttle quick enough and I think I'll put some bigger wheels on the dolley as well. Minor damage and she'll be back in the air soon.

Tom

Yep - thanks to Bob Mahoney for organising the event. We were only able to call in for a little while  on our way home and didn't bring a model. Wish that we had done though.

I was made up to see Stuart's Fly Baby in action, but didn;t realise it was him when we were chatting. Some cracking models on the flightline and a very impressive sound system in the big Corsair. We also really enjoyed the two P-47s in action together.

I've put some pictures up from Saturday in my album here.

http://www.modelflying.co.uk/albums/member_album.asp?a=11759

I donl;t know of ot's possible to put the pictures on the thread after posting

Sorry that I don't have any technical details of the models, other than the pictures. If anyone has any please feel free to add them to the album.

Edited By leccyflyer on 04/07/2010 23:07:19

Wow leccy, didn't even know that was you, and to think we were talking about rcg and modelflying forum as well If only we had got onto the subject of Balsacraft kits

Great photo's there my friend, tell me could you email me high res one's of my FB? You didn't happen to get any of my L4 cub did you?

Stuart.

Enjoy my Corsair video of John Ranson's Corsair

Edited By Tim Mackey - Administrator on 10/07/2010 10:28:37