Borjet MAJA

Tim Mackey

I have reviewed this unusual bird and its due in next months mag I think - however, I think we forgot to include the link to the video of its maiden flight, so I will get slightly ahead of things and publish it here. I deliberately flew it in a rather spirited manner for structural testing purposes, and of course it’s more fun J

In practice, it would likely be used for FPV or Aerial surveillance work etc and flown a little more sedately I imagine

Obviously feel free to leave your comments on the model here, perhaps best waiting until after reading the review

For some odd reason it appears the sound only plays when you watch in  HD on U tube itself ?? However the link you hosted in the video section of the forum seems to work fine in anything higher than 360. 

Edited By Tim Mackey - Administrator on 14/02/2011 17:06:34

Advert

Posted by Tim Mackey - Administrator on 14/02/2011 16:57:16:
Sure is, I found myself strangely attracted to it after a couple of flights
For some odd reason it appears the sound only plays when you watch in HD on U tube itself ??
However the link you hosted in the video section of the forum seems to work

Edited By Tim Mackey - Administrator on 14/02/2011 17:01:19

I only heard music, no sound.

But it looks interesting, will be good to hear more about it.

It's certainly an odd-looking thing - and a peculiar name too. When I first saw the thread title I assumed you were having "difficulties" with your keyboard!

Not that there's anything wrong with "odd-looking" planes. Some look good despite looking a bit odd (A10, f'rinstance?)

The explanation of the moveable wing placement answers my doubts about the long nose and the intended carrying of a load in it!