Member reviews – rate or slate!

RCM&E

Advert

• 1 year later...

If you want another model adding, just ask that nice Mr Ashby  - I got the Fliton Rogue added in a day or so......................

I think it's a really good resourse.  It really depends on us, as members, reviewing stuff though.  I'd encourage everyone to have a go - it's not hard.  And you may get a nice reward at the end

GG

bit confused here thought the review area had been around for some time or is this an updated version ? also hope thats a typo in the heading article about a gws slope flyer cos last I looked they were slow flyers  mind you any things worth a try and if the fox can slope why not those gws foamies eh any way now I've had my2p woth better check this review area properly eh

I'd like to do a review on the Sig Rascal 110", but cant get Sig to come up on the  brands list, despite there being a Sig 40 review already posted. David , isn't it possible to simplify the review process by just typing in the  make/model etc?  It frustrates a computer simpleton like myself  when thwarted by what I'm sure is no problem to someone who knows what they're about.

Best regards

Colin B

Hi colin when it comes to adding aircraft David is usually prompt but I believe he is away this week and our mate Tim has other things on his mind right now so might just have to be a bit patient there is a suggest a model feature in the review system and this usually grabs davids attention quick enough

Hi Phil, ta for your response. I cant get the suggest a model feature to work, hence the post in this thread yesterday. I just thought that it would be easier all round if readers could just print and post their reviews rather than suggest a model for review, get it ok'd by David, and then do the review. But anyway, as you say, I'll just half to be patient!

regards

Colin B