RC Gliders

ColinHarris

Oh dear Colin! lol

It is up to you mate, weigh up the suggestions and pick one or just go for something that you think would suit you

Oh by the way, the cherub link you have in a previous post.... is that price just for the plans? i think it may be?...

Edited By Dorset flyer on 14/05/2011 19:54:38

Advert

Yup Martyn that's the one very good value and really good all round performance ,i added a 1m center section to one of mine and the thermalling performance is brilliant ,just a sniff of rising air and its away.But the standard ARTF kit is just fine the video gives Collin a good idea of what to expect.
Tom.

Edited By tom wright 2 on 15/05/2011 00:40:18

Looks like Overlander Batteries have it in stock BRC seem to have sold out as Martyn said Overlander price £40inc tax .

CHERUB 1.5m EP Glider.

Tom.

Edited By tom wright 2 on 15/05/2011 01:53:08

Collin the cherub comes ready covered.But as Ernie suggests you can use solar trim and a number of other products to add decor, to models that require you to do the initial covering .Overlaying solar-film or oracover etc can be done OK but may need a bit of practice.
Tom.

Edited By tom wright 2 on 15/05/2011 16:28:48

Edited By tom wright 2 on 15/05/2011 16:31:41

Hi collin ,
You need to join a club and get some instruction.How fast lightly loaded models go is generally a matter of how far the throttle is opened ,and were you point the nose.

Just google BRC hobbies for more details of the model.

Edited By tom wright 2 on 19/05/2011 18:31:12

I agree with Tom, sounds to me like you are very confused Colin, you need to join a club so that you can have really good chin wags with those in the know and actually see some models flying etc...

As fantastic as this forum is, sometimes there is no substitute for good ol fashion "hands on" and a long chat with a group of people that can not just advise you but actually show you things as well, plus you get to make some friends at the same time, bargain!

Good luck with it Colin