weston park 2007

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fantastic Models, Dave Bishop, Barbecues, Beer, Hot weather, does it get any better?
Sitting outside the beer tent until late on the Saturday night last year was the perfect end to a great day.
Let's hope the weather is as good this year as the last-I will definitely be there.

• 3 weeks later...
Western park do not miss this show,i have been for the last 5 years and in a word awsome.Fantastic trade support ,superb hot and cold food and the flying is some of the best you will see in the world !!!!!Great venue and very well organised top marks to all concerned,many thanks dave

local weather report is saying the weather is supposed to get better and hotter by the weekend, i remember sitting in traffic on my way to bookers one morning, and the radio says "its warm and sunny in shrewsbury today", and im sitting there with me wippers going full pelt and me headlights on, an im screaming at the radio, "get orf your fat lazy r's and look out the window",

i got caught last year in a hell of a storm on the way back just as i joined the m6, down to 10mph in the outside lane, couldn't see anything but the arm co next to me and i thought my windscreen was going to cave in with all those hail stones.

after i left it temps hit 36c as i drove down the m5 at 7-8pm!!!

ey i'm looking forwards to it, great show, great social, brilliant evenings.

i'm taking
two funfighters ( work lol )
and for playing....
X-twin
Picco-z
Wild Wing
2 Alulas
depron shocky thing, unless i replace it with a Swift 2 tomorrow.
FunJet

umm, that'll do :D

oh yes, you reminded me steve..., i better bring my little beach shelter, ain't getting sun burnt to a crisp again.

Crickey I aint got that much room in me Bongo! last time I heard of that many planes in one vehicle was when Steve dorling first went up to the 'do' at north wales, his dog ran amuck an wrecked most of them - he won the '*hit house trophy - make sure you dont suffer the same fate ;-)