help needed collecting a plane

iawnski

hi all this may be a long shot ,i have just bought a plane from the other side of leeds,and in this day of huge petrol prices i was wondering are there any members in or around the leeds area,are comeing to north wales for hols or work stuff,could collect the model for meand we could meet up somewhere for me to collect,i no its a long shot but here goes thanks

Posted by Stephen Grigg on 25/06/2011 18:17:46:

Here you go,had to open a courier account to send it was a nightmare to pack,and lost money on the P and P

Looking at the picture, looks like you were out of pocket (all 6)

As soon as the size goes up, the price rockets. The weight doesn't seem to affect it until you get over 25kg.

But courier is a lot cheaper than parcelfarce or royalfail. Just arranged to have a parcel collected by courier, cost £6.10 for collection and delivery, the same thing posted at the post office cost nearly £9, plus you have to get it there.

I often see things I would like, but the collection puts me off even adding it to my watch list, I would be prepared to pay a fair shipping fee though, but many people won't ship.