New Videos

Michael Warren

Advert

Hi Tim
I have the same as Danny, Michael & Geri, which suggest the problem your end.

Error
The article cannot be found.

for TV programs 1,2,3 & 4 & I'm on latest firefox and flash player.
Hope it's a simple fix.

Regard
Roy

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 04/08/2011 19:55:18

Edited By Mark Web Tech on 05/08/2011 16:18:11

Obviously something must have been done differently for these latest 4 clips - but the problem must equally lie with certain end users - as they work fine for most people
David may know,but he is away at the moment, and our tech people keep telling me that there is no problem at their end. I had a similar problem the other day with the forum where it simply refused to let me edit anything, and all I got told was it must be at my end.
i tried all sorts of things, including disabling all add-ons, rollbacks, updates etc.
I even tried a completely fresh install of the firefox version I had saved, and still nothing.
I eventually tried with the latest version of firefox ( although reluctant to do so TBH ) and presto - it works!
Im guessing it must be an issue with one of the plugins, or add-ons being incompatible with whatever file format that is being used for the latest clips.
Sorry I cant help further, but I will let David know ASAP, and we will keep trying to resolve it.

Edited By Tim Mackey - Administrator on 03/08/2011 23:46:20