For all the drummers in the world....

Advert

Ever watched Phil Collins play drums ? He's not just a brilliant musician but one of the best drummers ever -mind you ,it's not that difficult is it as a sideline for someone with real talent
Eck
The only drumsticks you 'd find on my dashboard would be the chicken variety
Shame about the guitar players that seem to know only two chords .Not even up to Status Quo standards (three chords ) Only joking -I love primitive music

Dear BEB, attempt to be like" ZZ TOP" unsuccessful , drummer: rate ***** , bass: rate *** ,
and leading guitar: rate * , voice too young and flat :rate *......
Note: In Texas would be better to play rock....
But thanks anyway.
Jo

Edited By Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 04/02/2012 21:48:59

Edited By Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 04/02/2012 21:50:19

A drummer asks the lead guitarist of the band to nip to the shop while he sets his kit up as he has broken his last pair of sticks. The guitarist asks the shop owner for 2 pairs of Premier H. The owner replies I bet your a guitarist aren't you, the guitarist says how did you know that, the shop owner reply's this is a chip shop .

Chris.

Posted by ken anderson. on 05/02/2012 09:39:25:
jack's 68 now........i've just bought the double CD of this concert(it was 2005).......one of the comments i read was "not a bad sound from 10 guitar strings and a set of drums" ...

ken anderson ne..1... come back the 60's dept...

Hi Ken,

I had the old jack Bruce album on Vynil, but I lent it to a guitarist in one of my bands, guess what . Brilliant album, and I must try to replace it, but it never sounds the same on CD.

Chris.