Death of a Stuka

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all its nealy there had a bit of trouble fiting wings but bit of sand paper and a scalpel and it fits as you can see from photos. I am apprehensive but cant wate to see if it will fly as good as it did before will check it all over befor I ring pete to meet me at the field for its 1st test fingers x

Hi did not weigh it but i will and let you no as for the hinge steve at western uk sejested i make my owne and slot it in to the wood it worked well so fingers x for sunday i did take it out on thursday for taxi test and it poped up in the air 2 feet and was strate as a die so its looking good for sunday see you at barton point geo

George,

Best of luck also from me for Sunday. Some months back when I saw the balsa fluttering out of the sky the last thing I thought was that the Stuka would fly again so it just shows you what can be achieved You must be feeling very good at present but a bit apprehensive? I hope the repair cost was not excessive?

Well I got my planes ready today for Barton's Point but I understand the wind is picking up from 15 MPH so I have just emptied the car. I gather tomorrow (Sunday) is also going to be windy so perhaps you may have second thoughts about flying the Stuka?

MJE

Crumbs mate - I'm only the camera man... LOL cheeky It was all right when it was on my right embarrassed - I hope thats right angel - but then again my right might not be your right or his right, right! smile LOL

But at the end of the day the wings are on there - and dam good they look to - right smile.

Regards = Broken wing the camera man also known as Brucepeter2007 for my sins - Right wink 2