Just performed the best landing of my life!!

I have only done 3 full flights with my parkzone corsair after a month of re-learning to fly following a 12 year lay off!

I bravely headed out to the field tonight at 7:45 and hoping the rain kept off, I set the timer and threw her up and got cracking only to see lightening over in the distance upwind from me!! then it started to spit on with rain and the wind picked up very dramatically so I thought to myself " better land quickly!" I somehow managed to bring it down from a leaner-esque 100ft or so and dropped it in at a walking pace less than 3ft from where I was stood!

In the 8 years I was flying before I never managed to land it that accurately so to do it after 3 flights and being back as a newbie was awsome!!

That is my tale for tonight!!

Gary

Advert

Yeah nothing like a top flight and landing to set you up for a great week, went the patch had 5 flights 1st one good 2nd rubbish rest ok until the 5th .....

take of straight into roll, pull to vertical massive stall turn exit perfect four point roll down wind all perfect points (very unlike me) another stall turn at other end bit half roll pull out inverted, inverted snap to inverted, no over rotation (very unlike me) push to vertical and inverted flat spin full power exit was perfect (very unlike me) and so it continued rolling circle etc etc . And I said to myself just don't mess the landing up.… it was a greaser !!!!! I immediately packed up and went home ...... It was not going to get any better than that !! Lol

Its fairly easy to land my ultra micros as they land at a crawling pace so even a born again newbie like me can land them accurately!

The corsair however seems to float on for ever! I nearly always seem to land 20ft upwind of where I meant to!!