Bronco

Advert

Beautiful model and very nicely flown too. Loved the sound as well.

When I was learning to fly in Florida my Cessna 150 and I shared practice circuits with 2 Broncos from the DEA. Over there they fly very tight patterns (circuits) and I would say that it was interesting to try to keep position with them!!

Thanks David very interesting!

Terry

Posted by Alan Cantwell on 15/08/2012 22:56:30:

yes, there is always lots of interest, but not many commitments, a ll the twins are brought in in small numbers, there is tremedeous interest in a mosquito, but i would be surprised if it sold in large numbers,

Presume that's down to a combination of cost and size practicalities Al?

yes Dave, that and the thoughts of that wing stalling down quicker than a quick thing, the wing design has been sorted, trouble is, most of the twins are of american aircraft, with the exeption of the ME110, the mossie, although well known over here, is not on the americans want list, product development very much depends on the american market,

Posted by Alan Cantwell on 16/08/2012 19:49:49:

yes Dave, that and the thoughts of that wing stalling down quicker than a quick thing, the wing design has been sorted, trouble is, most of the twins are of american aircraft, with the exeption of the ME110, the mossie, although well known over here, is not on the americans want list, product development very much depends on the american market,

As it happens, I was thinking about how slowly he brings it in smiley

My own twin was called the 'Twin Alpha' during development due to the fact that it flies like a trainer.