Nexus Modelling Supplies

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone.

I just found this post so thought i would add some information.

I am really sorry that the Nexus site has been down intermittantly.

Nexus Modelling Supplies has now been sold to me (as of the 1/12/12) I am pleased to

say we are in the process of building a new site with improved choice of stock and usability.

The old site will hopefully hold together for a few more weeks.

Can i please ask for feedback on the new site as it grows and comments on stock you would like to see us sell. As we aim to give fantastic service at a great price.

We can be contacted on 01604 631100

Many thanks

Paul

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I bought the Eflite AT6 Texan at the LMA Haydock this spring. A few months of flying, one of the retracts stopped working, not been crashed, just stayed in the down position.

I saw Paul, at Nexus during the Nationals and asked/enquired about the said faulty retract - and knowing I only bought it a few months ago, said he will sort it out.

Got a package through the post, with a new replacement retract, my wheel and leg back.

Good work, and Paul at Nexus! Just letting the community know that.

• 3 months later...

I had a mild heart attack when this thread came up, saying it's for sale and website down, etc...

Then saw the date, and it was the original sale that Paul took over the original company for.

Phew...!

Nexus is one of my hang-outs at the shows, and spent lots of money in there in the past.. you know.
As, said, above, anything that develops a natural fault, in the normal time-line, they'll sort out with. I have a problem with my Texan front retract that keeps part-retracting, so that's the next port-of-call ....

Edited By Paul Marsh on 12/01/2019 13:28:09

Sorry everyone.

We are in the process of designing a new website and want to make it even more user friendly.

We are running some page tracking software to see how people move around our website but this has caused running issues with the site. All will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for all of your support. I love running Nexus and hope we continue to grow.

Paul