My First Jet maiden

well after a good 6 month wait for either good weather or the right time, i finally maidened my jet, Baby Boomerang with Jetcat P80 SE, it was a tad nerve wracking, but she flies beautifully needs a heck of a lot of down trim under full flap but lands like a dream

boomer.jpg

grinning like a cheshire cat after a full day of flying her

first jet

Advert

Thanks guys, cheers for adding the link mr hooper, I will get you back !

yeah the model flies so well and so smooth, we have quite a narrow and short strip here at tyldesley but even with no wind she lands very easily and if you can learn mode 1 mr ashby you can have a go !!!!

The sight and sound is like nothing else and yet easier to fly than many a scale model I recommend it to all..... Just don't celebrate like I did!!

there is a video of of the maiden but to be honest it is not really worth putting on, obviously the maiden was a bit high and handsom, sorry you were dissapointed Garbo, i suppose i was never going to interest you ..... im alive!

i will get it and post it anyway, it is not very good but it will give you an idea

thanks for that RS yeah i was a bit nervous, but nowhere near as bad as i thought i would be, i think it was because i had been waiting so long to maiden her i was getting fed up, i just wanted to get her into the air, lets face it she is no use just sat in my workshop doing nothing... i might as well not have her!!! Aircraft have to fly