70s Pattern Aircraft - Bridi Kaos or Contender 60

All,

I'm pleased to see the resurgence of the great flying 70s pattern aircraft, Phoenix 7, Bullet etc etc.

I owned a TF Contender 60 a until last year (had to sell when moving back from US). I loved the plane, it was a really good pattern flyer and could land at only a few mph, with the big centre flap down.

Top Flite Contender

Anway, silly me. The kits for this and the Kaos were about £65 in the USA and i'm now kicking myself that i didn't stock up.

Does anyone know where i can buy either a TF Contender or CNC parts for a KAOS within the UK/Europe?

Chris

Advert

• 2 months later...

Hi Chris

Have a Super Kaos Great Planes Kit in Hangar 10 -- original kit .

Also a Made up Kaos 40 sprayed etc .

There are Bridi revisited Kits from Blue Jay Kits with Utter and Killer Kaos 40 and 60 size Short Kits

but You may Find Jeff Petrovski (Home & Hobby Solutions in Lancaster SC) of great assistance with his Revamped Kazmirski Taurus Short Kits and others which are absolutely Fanastic and well cut out ----- I bought one 3 Years ago ready for a week Building / Week covering and Spraying and then Flying .

I will sell You Both or one Kaos if you wish as they are 60 size .sr