HK 30A ESC Programming

I have this ESC....it works fine but I want to switch the brake on.

The manual is here......written in not brilliant English it must be said..... I can get it into program mode & I get all the relevant beeps very clearly but then how to actually set the thing......in the manual it says "confirm & reserve your settings" which I take to mean "save your settings" but sadly omits to mention how.....sad ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Can anyone help or do I need to buy ANOTHER programming card...dont know ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Advert

A quick look at the instructions shows details in para VI;

Switch on Tx, move throttle to high, connect ESC, one bleep after 2 seconds. This is followed by four short bleeps - move the throttle stick to close, a bleep should confirm the setting. With the brake, it just cycles between on and off each time you change itthumbs up

Now I've got to go flying.......smile

Pete

You should know we always work in threes Tangental......one Mod to do the work & another two to watch....smile p

Yeah thats how I interpreted it too......Throttle stick to max & connect battery....I get a beep & then the sequence starts....I get the A beeps......then the B beeps & during the B beeps I lower the throttle stick & get two beeps & then...nothing.....moving the throttle stick has no effect & dis & reconnecting the battery puts me back where I started.....ie without a brake.....sad

Very frustrating......maybe I need to wait until the 4 B beeps have ended & then lower the stick....

Ha......!! Sorted it......

I had interpreted the "manual" correctly but it needed the throttle stick trim right down as well to recognise it as throttle down & initiate the change......sad

I used my servo tester & this worked fine so then the penny dropped & I tried it using my transmitter but with the trim fully lowered too & hey presto it worked......smile p

One to remember for the future methinks!!!

• 2 weeks later...