RCM&E May 2013 Feedback

Concorde Speedbird

I agree steve. That is what I was talking about. I would like to see some work happening on these ARTF s , Hands, glue etc. Is the odd shot of the quality below so bad if it tells the story. There are plenty of super flying shots, and static too. How 'bout some home brew shots mixed in too.

Sort of thing i'd like to see mixed with the slick stuff. F

Advert

Also including a person in the shot so we get an understanding of the size of the model would be usefull.

How about having a section of the magazine devoted to the forum and the build blogs?

Just a couple of pages highlighting some of the curent builds and discussions ongoing. I'm sure most builders would be chuffed to see their model pictured in the mag.

Need more grass root models reviewed, like kit built club models, even the old ones, as some people have only just come into the hobby and are unaware of some of the better trainers and sport models, even something a simple as the wot 4, or Flair kits.

All in all the mag is still light years ahead of the competition.

Darryl

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished mine (slow reader lol) another great write up from AW on the Electric Indoor Masters. Once again Alex got it bang on about the atmosphere.

However once again I’m left disappointed at not making the cover

BB

Edited By Barnesyboy on 29/04/2013 13:26:14

Edited By Barnesyboy on 29/04/2013 13:27:22

• 3 weeks later...