Aldershot club chit chat

A great day,received a text at 3.45am telling me my 1st grandchild a boy had been born successfully,mum and babe fine.Next text whilst have a reall good day at the field with my mates was to tell me mum and babe were home already.So packed up ready to see my grandson and received at text telling me they were all knackered so I cant see him until tomorrow.But a brilliant days flying.

Another really good day yesterday and on my own as well.Peter and Steve P were chatting in the caravan when the wicked which walked past.Not sure what she is upto now,no good of course.Ive never seen her.apparently if you look in her eyes you turn to salt and get washed away.Friday looks promising and Sunday

Really enjoyable dat today about 20 people there so lots of chatting and watching others fly,Had problems with my minnion who kept getting my Harmon Rocket out of tune but he admires my flying so I put up with him.Jeff2 wings handed me his controller when he was flying his Suoer 60 and it was a lovely flyer.He removed the engine and gave me the plane,THANKS Jeff.I do have a 2 stroke SC 25 new in box and easiest thing is to pop that in.All I need to do is make the engine plate.Ive ordered a new Cowl from Carbon Copy and will also get a new silencer from Laser as my dual silencer second box keeps coming off.

It was really good to get out in the sunshine hotsmile d !! the wind direction was a real P.I.T.A being across the strip frownmade the maiden with the Barnstormer hard work teeth never mind ,next time will be better ? will whip the engine plates off for you ,don't have a plane to screw them to lol !

It was a good day Sunday and good to see Jeff Mike Ray and everyone else.Jeff flew his Zlin 50 beautifully and Mike his ex Jeff Sopwith Camel and its gorgeous.Jeff also flew his non aileron Barn Stormer which looks superb.I flew my Radio Queen,T180 and Harmon Rocket and last flight lost orientation of my Rocket over my head trying to avoid flying into the sun and crashed it which dented my pride,confidence and love of the Rocket