Aldershot club chit chat

I checked the plug ,OK,and swopped the Y lead,no change.I unplugged 1 aileron servo and it was ok and plugged the elevator servo into the aileron socket and that was ok.So it seemed to be when 2 servos were connected.I removed the Super Tec servos and replaced them with Futaba servos and it now works perfectly.I fitted the receiver and secured the cover and fitted the verticle wing stabilisers and apart from gluing the cowl on its completed

Advert

There in the shed somewhere waiting for the wet weather Jeff.

After my model was charged and I had had breakfast and packed a lunch it wasnt looking to promising.

Undeterred I fueled up the truck and ventured to the field,

There was a light drizzle when I arrived to an empty field.Noone has signed in since the 29th.Had 3 very enjoyable flights but the Lazer wasnt happy ticking over on the final flight and the wind had become akward but had a good final flight which was quite challenging and landing was difficult but successful.

I believe I am the first club member to fly this year,its usually Johny Whittle

Superb flying day today .Chill but sunny.Not many there but good chaatting going on.My new exhaust only lasted 2 flights but the engine ran very well.Pete Moran was there nice to see him,he had just damaged his Boomerang but we sat and chatted.Jim was there and had problems ,think it was his transmitter ,damaged 2 models.Pete Proud had a nice yellow cub given to him by Bill Styles and he spent time trimming it for Brenda.Needs more adjustment yet.Steve St. arrived and seems to have swollowed the book of knowledge