Aldershot club chit chat

Advert

Well it was all going well Saturday.Collected the sheet for my windscreen and England thrashed Scotland in the 6 nations.The chicken casserole was magnificent as was the new winscreen.What could go wrong.Well it did,my girlfriend popped round to tell me that family commitments meant she couldnt see me anymore,She poured compliments on me and told me she wanted me to be happy,oh, I was extatic,love her to bits,.Funny way for me to be happy.

Anyway itll save me loads on Valentines Day

Sorry to hear about your personal life Steve, chin up.

Followed your Harmon Rocket thread a while back, liked you model so much I brought one as my first low winger, still in the process of building or should I say assembling! Going to mount the ASP 61 fs inverted, so reading lots on the pitfalls on this, anyway good luck.

All the best. Steve

Thanks Steve.My latest Harmo Rocket has an SC52 2 stroke side mounted as per the instructions.I have fitted bigger wheels.Although mine id new its not the latest release with removeable canopy as I love the earlier set up.The under carriage is far to bendy.On my first one I had under carriage I acquired fron eho knows where.I fitted it because it was red and looked great.I can only find one of the pair.Good luck with your HR still love them.

Yes please Jeff,Mick and I can fly in formation.Ive a couple of little 4 strokes thatll be ideal.

Today was fantastic Lovely sunshine ,very little wind and excellant flying6 of us were there and Peter just dropped in.Photos later.

Ive come a long way since my knee ops.Felt good and didnt need to sit much.Helped Mike quite a lot ,he is a slow learner,but the repairs shouldnt take to long,he is used to doing repairs.After spending from before 10 until after 3 flying I walked round the big car park field before heading home to cook Sunday dinner.

Popped to the field yesterday for a chat with Ray.There vwas a fair bit of activity but not flying.Members of the committee were with solicitors acting on our behalf c/o the BFMA understanding what,where and how we use the site,They have left no stone unturned in there quest to win the case brought by our obsessive neighbour

Morning Steve , I'm in the workshop today smiley but I will have to meet up with Peter C at some time to give him back the scale trophy so could arrange to meet then ? or if you are really bored your welcome to come on over and pick it up winkyes and it's a super sixty , more fun to fly

Edited By jeff2wings on 23/02/2014 09:18:52