Aldershot club chit chat

Advert

As I left the house at 1pm it started raining,so instead of going to the field carried out some jobs.I then was finishing tea at gone 5 and could see how nice it looked and the wind had dropped.So,down to the field and had 3 very enjoyable flights,1 very long and high.As I came into land at the end of the 3rd flight I realised how dark it had become but the landing was fine and it was time to go home.

Sunday was a very good day.Arrived late but that was fine cos people started leaving.Flew my T180 powered by Laser %) already tested at 78 db and both Dr G and Steve P reckoned it was to noisey.I said I could pop a bigger prop but they said it would need noise testing anyway.It was all oily underneath andwouldnt run properly so I put it away.At home I fitted a second silencer and long plastic pipe and will noise test it again.I flew the Acrowot several times and was astounded that I can fly it extremely slowly without ti stalling.Seems perfectly balanced with its OS 55 AX

A little annoyed with myself,Ive made a lead up to fit glow into socket but after testing my modified silencer system cannot think where I put it.I found the glow start so it should be with that but isnt.Ive been outside on the lawn with a torch to no avail so will need to search tomorrow.At least I havent gone to the field to find it missing

There is a 56" wingspan taylorcraft on E Bay only in woking.I paid Vodafone £125 on wednesday ,they cut my 2 phones off 11 pm tonight.Dont have a landline so cant phone them to sort it out.Ive important phone calls to make over weekend I hate vodafone with a passion,they have no interest in there customers.Cannot wait to leave them