Aldershot club chit chat

Advert

After working on my vintage low winger at 3 am wednesday night ,everything has been in my truck ready to fly whilst Ive been helping mates move carsaround including one guy puttin petrol in a diesel and towing me in it for 50 miles.He has a tendency to brake hard at times so you can imagine what it was like being towed to suddenly be standing on the brakes for an emergency braking manouvre for something that wasnt there.The concentration levels were sky high

Well described Jeff.Awoke to a lovely day.Arrived at the field and unloaded.The Laser fired up superbly but it was a cross wind and I finished up with getting Johny Whittle to take off as the model kept heading for the pitts with me.He gave me some sound advise about adjustments needed and I had a very good flight.Came in from the right but had to come in across strip and although hairy was good fun and successful.After that the FF comp started whilst I adjusted the vrudder,elevator and ailerons .Broke a aileron horn but found one in the caravan.The weather turned very cold and it started to rain.The competition abandond to the carave.n and I loaded up,and came home.

Very good day today after a damp start.Popped to the field at 1 pm and flew the T180 and the Laser is so good now. Then flew the Acrowot which gets better all the time. Did touch and goes to get a feel for slowing it down for landing,went well you have to come in on tickover from a long way out but it was working. Thoroughly enjoyable

Glad that your getting on with the Acrowat Steve yes should have got and that not the Zlin 50 face 17 ho hum.

Mike ,what Sea Fury ????? must get my one back on the bench and,if you (or any one else) would like, I can build to order ,well as long as it's a subject I'm intrested in LOL ! wink

105_3890.jpg

Edited By jeff2wings on 15/09/2013 21:12:23