standard size servo mounts

hi

i will be soon be receving a webra speed 40 engine and am thinking i might build the super slinky plane features in the mag a coulpe of months ago, but was wondering where can i get standard size servo mounts to put in the wing, i can find mounts for mini servos but carnt seem to find standard size ones anywhere. do they exist or do i need to make them?

chris

Advert

Hi Chris

I have just changed the old OS 25 in my Slinky to an SC 32. Goes very nicely now but I have had to add weight to the tail for a COG approx 70 mm back from the leading edge. Servos are 22.5g for elevator and rudder, 9g for throttle and 16g x 2 for aileron. AUW is still a shade under 3lb.

I have used the 380 in its Bluebird form and they seem pretty good. No experience of the HXT I'm afraid. I used these for elevator and rudder, more expensive but they are one of the nicest servos I have tried. Only limited use so far but if they do hold up I shall certainly use more.