HobbyKing-taken the money and run

Anyone else had this problem?

I recently paid for two lipo batteries and a n Outrunner motor,which over here (NZ) came to the princely sum of about$71 nz ,incl. p+p.

Threw this on the plastic and sat down to wait,and wait and yes more waiting.When I checked my HK a/c the purchase is listed as unpaid,tho' they have booked it to my Visa very damn quickly.

Contact is a waste of time,they just don't bother to respond.

Repeated emails have gone unanswered,so this company choked me out of $70 +...

anyone else had a similar experience??

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 27/07/2013 10:33:44

Advert

Yes happened to me recently but as with Tim, I had used Paypal so once I provided the transaction number there was no problem.

i did have problems making contact though - sent emails, raised a ticket and nothing - ended up sing live chat, but still very slow, taking half an hour to get an initial response from anyone, and was then waiting minutes at a time for each response, but it was sorted so that was the main thing.

Same as the others. I have paid with paypal but it didn, t show on hk. Used the live chat and the problem was solved in a couple of minutes.

Even if I want to use the credit card I always do it through paypal. No extra hk fee and I have an instand paypal transaction number incase of payment problems.