The best ever scale jet?

Simon B

A few questions spring to mind. What day job does the lad have? How on earth does he find the time? What make transmitter/receiver does he entrust to that model? (Spektrum?) Has he got a SWMBO?

But most of all, what kind of nerve has the lad got to actually fly such an outstanding model? (my knees are shaking in case I crash my foamie Wot 4)

Edited By IanR on 28/08/2013 11:03:33

Posted by Simon B on 28/08/2013 18:32:19:

Phil 9, the thread title is just my opinion. I've not seen the other entries.

Yes Simon I did realise that I was just pointing out it was not the competition winner. Sorry for any offence but it was meant as a tongue in cheek comment

I watched Simon's video in awe and had never seen anything quite like that before until............ i watched Franks video. Speechless is an understatement.

I feel a little bit sorry for the guy who built the F-16 as he must have been dumbfounded a little when he saw the Yak 130 after probably (and rightly so) convincing himself his jet was the worlds best after so much effort.

Truly scale designed, constructed models of the upmost class and beyond comprehension.

Inspirational, phenomenal, whatever words you want use, both videos have made my day and made me realise things i thought were impossible. thumbs up

I couldn't imagine anything being a better model, until I saw that!

Working maps,head-up display, switch lights, but then this one has a working pilot for Heaven's sake!!

The Eastern bloc has always excelled at scale, my main experience being boats, but now they're no longer communist countries they seem to have taken an even bigger step into the unnassailable!

Hats off from a professional modelmaker, who can't imagine how both these guys did what they did.

Martin