30CC SBACH 342

Advert

yeah I know rich , but I'm thinking that those cowls are made from a mold in which hundreds must also be made from , and if it was the cowl that was the problem there would be hundreds of complaints . Just all a bit strange , I've contacted hobbyking but heard nothing as of yet , I've also opened a thread on the hobbyking forum under complaints .

I agree with Rich, its the Cowl.

No matter which way you cut it, that cowl with 7 degrees downthrust built in is wrong.

Your approach to getting it fixed seems OK. However, before you try and fly it, get one of your experienced club mates to have a close look, explain the problem to him/her, what you have done and the advice you have received. Get them to agree or disagree when they have seen the model in the flesh.

Martyn

• 1 month later...

Update on the 30cc sbach , decided today was the day to bite the bullet and maiden it . Needless to say quite a few things apart from servos were twitching wink 2 but I must say it flew fantastic . A few clicks of aileron trim and it was flying straight and level hands off . Well pleased to say the least .