CAP 21

Advert

Hi Gary,

It looks fantastic. I built a Limbo Dancer from a kit in the late 90s and really enjoyed that and was really proud and satisfied having done it. I've had a long break from flying and am getting back into it again. The models I've built recently have been ARTF but would like to build from a kit or scratch again. I'm told its more expensive than ARTF but the satisfaction of building must out weigh that and you would know that its built, glued and covered well. smile d

You have inspired me to think about building from a kit or scratch again. Thank you.

I've just got to wait 'till my subscription with RCM&E kicks in then I can get onto subscribers forums and reviews.

Again, Nice CAP and good luck with your maiden.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gary ,ive eventualy managed toget started , one weekend of fits and starts and the fuz and tail feathers re done . i already had all the templates made off the plan so that speeded me up a bit .i have to say im pretty pleased with it so far , ive got a week off now so might have to have a few late nights to get it done . ill do a few pics later for you ... fly low