look what im going to do just booked this

martin rowe

Advert

Looks like fun ... enjoy.

I've been given a couple of flight vouchers in the last few months.

One for a 90 minute flight in a weight shift microlight ... just waiting for time and weather to coincide.

Also, just this week I had a 1 hour session in a B 737 simulator, that was fun and hard work.

Hello Martin, yup the Urostar is a great plane to fly I have flown 30hrs on this type and very smooth to fly

was checking the one out on your picture and I would suggest that you have a chat with the owner as it is shows that the CofA permit to fly has been suspended, might just be a error on the database site.

Regards Weasel....smile o....

I think you're going to enjoy that Martin!

I had an hour in a Eurostar up in weasel's part of the world as a 50th birthday present a few years ago. I've done a bit of gliding in the past, and flown a Cessna 150 a few times with a friend who had a PPL, so the instructor who took me up treated it as a 'proper' lesson, not just a joyride.

The Eurostar was a lovely little plane to fly - suprisingly quick and made the Cessna appear a bit of a dinosaur in comparison. I was even talked through a landing towards the end of the hour, then back-tracked, took off, flew a circuit and landed again to prove the first one wasn't a total fluke.