No Alula or Weasel

Hi cannot seem to find Alula or Weasel for sale anywhere and Dreamflight are still in the process of having new moulds made for these two.

So i need some help from the forum please does anyone have any idea for alternative models for both the Alula and the Weasel.

Edited By noba on 28/04/2014 19:05:41

Advert

Thanks for the replies it was my intention to buy both Alula and Weasel i shall order a Spook so that will fill in for Weasel.

All i have to do now is find a model instead of Alula i will not bother with the model on Ebay as Hobby King sell them for £35.42 plus postage but non in stock in UK warehouse it is however in stock in EU warehouse for 43 euro. reviews on Hobby King site are not that good.

I shall do a bit of research on DLG models to fly instead of Alula something small like the DLG sold by Slopeside shall search the forum see if anyone has owned or flown one.

Edited By noba on 29/04/2014 18:28:18

If you want a small DLG as an introduction for not much dosh, the HK Elf mini-DLG takes some beating.

Its complete & ready to fly, servos & linkages are installed, just bolt the wing & tail on, fit your rx & battery (I use a single 400mAh lipo cell) and chuck it up. Highly recommended,

Cheers

Phil

Edited By Phil Green on 29/04/2014 23:05:01

Thanks again for the replies have ordered a Spook so should be here sometime next week.

As for a DLG have been looking at a Bobolink 1m DLG by Arthobby seems they produce quality glider kits i reckon i shall be ordering this model so if anyone has built or flown any of the kits from Arthobby please let me know what you think.