October 2014 Issue is here....

David P Williams

Advert

So what happened to Peter Miller's 'Jezabel' as promised in 'Next Issue' of the September mag? The free plan will be Project X in the November issue presumably. Still, I will look forward to the RCM&E Special with the TN's 48in span Vulcan and Richard Harris's 'Atom Special' auto giro plans.

Edited By Piers Bowlan on 18/08/2014 14:34:21

I was very happy when I turned over to page 105! Thanks BEB! Great article too.

Wots wot review was a very high quaity article. The aeroplane looks lovely, still prefer the kit version's wings though. And over 7lbs seems quite heavy to me, but we have had Chris Foss models heavy and still fly superbly, I'd imagine that is the same.

Great article from Mr Fenton, judging by the picture we will get to see his Hurricane in the special which is excellent!

CS

not a query, more of a whinge - I do think that this print + digital lark is a con. I've paid for the magazine to be published, which is all done on-line these days, I've paid for it to go to the printers and run off as hardcopy and for it to be posted to me. Asking me to pay for digital access (which was created as part of the publishing process) seems to be charging twice for this part of the process.

ok, whinge overteeth 2

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 18/08/2014 19:27:19

Nice to see Grahams view on the Parkzone sport cub is much the same as mine, I opted for the plug and fly version, not feeling the need for the as3x, and having a spanking new SC30fs being offered by the same retailer at woodsprings for the £40 or so quid I saved.

And to be fair after maidening her in less than calm conditions, the smile took at least 2 days to go from my face, I can attest to her stable characteristics, but also in the same package some lovely scale aerobatic ability.