Anyone recognise this little beauty?

This was my fave model in the Free Flight evening at the Nationals at the weekend. It flew beautifully and looked much better than all the others. I just have to buiold one for next year's FF event.

Before I could track down the model and owner, everyone had scarpered, grrr!

Advert

Thanks Richard, much appreciated. That plan is for the 71% 34" version. I have found several shops that do a kit for the 48" version which I think I will go for. I have not built from a plan for many years so getting back there via a kit will have a better chance of success.

Neil Kendall flies a Diamond Demon regularly with a Cox .049 and a genuine, period Macgregor single-channel radio with an elmic escapement. Its a great flyer - you can see it in this year's and last year's event videos from the PANDAS S/C events, for example here at 3:40 and elsewhere...

Heres another

Thanks for those super links Phil. angel

Spookily I have just got back here from looking at your 2013 event report on RCMF and then on to your S/C and Vintage website. I was amazed to see Shaun Garrity on there - I met up with him last time I went to the Nationals and bought a trio of indoor aircraft from himself and his chum. I saw him in the distance at this year's Nats but didn't get a chance to chat sadly. See if he remembers me next time you are in contact. You can tell him the models are still going strong and get a lot of attention where ever I fly them. My avatar is the Sopwith Triplane, one of the three.

It's a very small modeller's world isn't it? smiley

Edited By BikerDon on 27/08/2014 18:51:17

Edited By BikerDon on 27/08/2014 18:51:55