Sebart Angel 30e

JayCee

Hi

wonder if someone can help.

Purchased a Sebart Angel 30 and on its maiden flight the motor fire wall broke loose (second time I have had this problem with Sebarts!) managed to land without damage but after carrying out repairs I have lost the motor thrust angle.

As far as I recall there is a slight Right-Down angle, viewing from the rear!

Any help would be appreciated

JayCee

Advert

I can look into the Angel 50 - (currently in my sons loft...). - I suppose it is 2 degrees down, 2 degrees right. Never had any problem with the motor fixing in Sebarts - have a Sukhoi 30 and as mentioned the Angel 50. If there is anything to criticize it is the landing gear. I know the plane has to be light, but every landing which isn't a greaser may give you small bending.

VA

Some very crude measurements with a school protractor:

Using the join between the fuselage and canopy as reference/datum, down thrust is in the region of 3 degrees.

Right thrust is in the region of 2 to 2.5 degrees.

Hope this helps.

VA, I've never had a motor fixing problem either. Both my Shark and Angel are rock solid. No problems with the LG either; I find both models super easy to land in comparison to some of my other models.