RCM&E Feb 2015 issue

Advert

Had mine a few days ago .. quick look through to see how Part 2 of the Twister Quattro went and the authors thoughts of how it was when loaded up with "gear"

I have a Quanum Nova which is pretty much the same as a Cheerson CX-20 Open Source version (they run an APM flight controller)

The Twister Quattro looks to be the same as the CX-20 that uses the BigShark flight controller apart from the bright orange of course (there were at least 3 different FC versions in CX-20's) so I was interested to see how it went with gimbal and camera etc. on board as compared to my Nova (which I have seriously modified!! teeth 2)

Any idea when Part 2 will come?

Dear David,

It is unacceptable that I haven't yet received my copy yet, I complained many times last year but all in vain. I have already sent an email complaining about the delay of the February issue and hoping that it will never happen again neither this time, which happened, and expect, by right, to receive my issues in time, after all I don't live on the moon!

Posted by nongnaphat saehang on 29/01/2015 11:48:31:

I also do not live on the moon, just the backside of mother earth (northern thailand). Happy to wait a few extra days for everybody to get well again. Love rcme mag. and love your great service. Hope all is now well with the rcme team, take care, thanks you again for updateyeswink 2

I bet she has a lovely backside....picture please?

Hi Niclas,

Welcome to the forum! There has been a bit of a delay on the overseas deliveries this month but copies arrived in France on Tuesday and Thursday, and in Malta yesterday, so I would expect yours to be there any day now.....thumbs up

If you have a continuing delay, there are contact details for non-receipt here.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...