Pete Lowe, RCM&E columnist

Advert

Soo sad to hear this news. I felt Pete was a man after my own heart though I am considerably older than him My condolences to his widow Janet and family. I hope Janet won;t abandon the hobby now Pete has passsed to the clubhouse wherever it is. Early days. now I know but it would be a sname to lose her from the hobby too. R.I.P. Peter/

• 3 weeks later...

My condolences to Janet and Pete's family and friends.

I was shocked to read of his death when I opened the magazine yesterday. His articles were at the top of those I looked forward to reading each month. His amusing, interesting and very educational articles always made you feel you had learned something really useful after reading them.

Both the modelling world and the world in general are dimmed without him

Edited By Gerard on 17/04/2015 00:36:41

Edited By Gerard on 17/04/2015 00:38:46

Edited By Gerard on 17/04/2015 00:39:58

So surprised and saddened to hear of Pete passing to the great flying club in the sky. My deepest condolences to Janet. What age was Peter as I met him once moons ago and I know he was younger than me and I am 72. Loved his articles and wiity wisdom..I learned a lot from him as I was away from the sport for many years.- Hopefully Janet will come back into the fold when she is ready. R.I.P.Pete and god bless Janet and family.