Help With Strutter Build. by BOZ

Boz

well guys im stuck again, trying to build the undercarriage i have one side cut but am not sure i will be able to silver solder the several pieces that are very close together, however its the plans for same that i cant figure out37 this shows one side of axle looking at it from front right side1446037818029-1068542795.jpgthis is same view left side1446037798478-472380929.jpg1446037770487182697567.jpgthis is side veiw of axle, there is not much information regarding the nuts bolts etc and how they fit together, or if i have to drill holes through the bottom x member, does anyone know how the thing fits together failing that anyone know where i could get the cut parts silver soldered, if anyone has built the 1/3 strutter from mick reaves any pics may help me, this part of the build could be above my skill level, thanks for looking boz

Me105, I have been on that site and have had some great pics of another strutter build sent to me via pm, they do not show the undercarriage in much detail though, I am Greatful for photos or any help on this strutter, boz

• 1 month later...
Well everyone, I'm having a few problems with the strutter build, I have come across a few things that I need to sort out with some people who are more knowledgeable than myself, until I can clear these problems up and get my build back on track I won't be doing any more work on the aircraft, I will carry on with the engine so will post those pics when I can, thanks for looking boz

• 4 weeks later...
Could someone take a look at the last 5/6 posts on my strutter build, re engine, and tell me if I've drilled the correct holes out this time, on the outer edge of engine there are some holes that are recessed into the engine case, these I've left, I have drilled the other holes, so may have made another mistake, thanks for looking boz