Gary,s Ballerina non thread

Gazza58

Hello chaps.

My Ballerina is nearly finished as regards the fuselage. I will be laying down the wing this afternoon in the fashion suggested by the highly esteemed designer. I have not built up a wing in this way before but will give it a go.

The point of my raising a thread here is to ask about the thrust line for the engine mount. I would normally have a few degrees of down/side thrust. As this cowl is not detachable, I would like to get it right previous to mounting the nose ring. Once the nose ring and cowl is constructed it will not look good if the thrust line needs altering as the cowl and spinner will be out of line.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Regards

Gazza

OK chaps thanks for your answers.

I apologize if this question has been answered but I haven't found any mention of it before.

I am considering a couple of degrees/washers between the bulk head and the engine mount. I think I would prefer a neutral response to height change when I open the throttle. I am still open to the subject as I haven't mounted the motor yet.

Gazza