Spektrum AR9350 receivers

Mystar

I have just purchased two AR9350 AS3X receivers, i went to register them on the their web site but it has asked for the serial numbers, there are no serial numbers on them.

Also they come with two remote receivers, but it does not tell you in the instructions which of the four 4pin sockets on the side of the main receiver you plug them into. the sockets are labeled as follows....... 1. VOLT, 2. RPM or TEMP, 3. B, and 4. L

Any ideas chaps

Advert

Thank you for thatsmiley i do have one other thing i need to ask, I treated myself to an ELF Disc Launch Glider for my birthday so i need a very small receiver to go in it. It seems that all the receivers that Spekrum used to make that i could have used are now discontinued. looks like i'm going to have to go for a third party receiver, but which one

Any advice would be very helpful

The Spektrum AR6260, AR6100e are now discontinued the AR400 wont fit when you plug the servos in because the sockets are on top of the receiver instead of on the end, im going to phone Hyperflight and let them know so they can change their web site.

i was looking at some of the small receivers from Hobby King, are these any good?

are there any Stockest of the Lemon receiver in the uk or is it mail order from the US only

Posted by Mystar on 09/08/2016 18:14:44:

i was looking at some of the small receivers from Hobby King, are these any good?

are there any Stockest of the Lemon receiver in the uk or is it mail order from the US only

I f you can find and end-pin Orange DSMX, you should be fine with that. I believe 4PropUK have a small range of Lemon Rx in stock, none of which are suitable, unfortunately - and I get the impression from the website that you might be in for a wait.

I've never had a problem with ordering direct from Lemon Rx who deliver from China to France but ISTR they wouldn't send direct to the UK as they had a distributor. Someone else may be able to add a bit more info?

If you're keen on one, try putting it in the basket and see if they deliver to UK now?

Pete

Posted by Mystar on 09/08/2016 18:14:44:

The Spektrum AR6260, AR6100e are now discontinued t

I am pretty sure that the AR6260 is still available. It's a great receiver, but it might be a bit big for a DLG although it does come with an optional soft case that would get the size down.

Steve

Apologias, you are right it is still listed on the Spektrum web site, i only said what i said because a member of staff at one of the well know model shops told me they had been discontinued.

The AR6260 is listed as a Carbon Fuz receiver, and i would have to remove the case to make it fit.

I have now ordered an orange receiver from hobby king so we'll see how that goes.

Thanks for all you help and will let you know the outcome

• 3 months later...

There is a series of instructional videos on You Tube. They will tell you how to program the receivers. But by default they are a standard 9 channel reciever and will work as such without any programming

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3xicOtuJ602kOPBWj-RshoLuMZKu_Gi1

I hope this link works, if not search for Spectrum AS3X and you should find them. there are 16 videos to watch. they are made by Horizon Hobbys and are very good. I assume you have a programming cable........