Colin lea

Martin Rowe 1

Advert

Worse part is I still need retracts and a engine it will take me months to save my toy money. I hope he has kids and spends it on his kids at Christmas.

My reason for posting on here is as much a warning to overs . I have bought and sold hundreds of things from forums both rc and push bikes. Before this one happen I would have wagered the house on him be genuine. I sort of bemused at people who get caught out in scans but this one was very good.I suppose I may be wrong still but I dought it. His tesco mobile appears to be inactive.

BMFA classifies I have put a warning up and emailed them to see if he's a member.

This might be a scam. But I do think KC is right - its a bit early to jump to that conclusion. A week - just before Christmas? Anything can happen to the post.

I'd contact BMFA classified and ask their advice.

I would certainly, at this stage, be very careful about making any direct, or even indirect, allegations on a public forum.

BEB

as I said in my first post I am trying to find someone who may know him

I would be the happiest man alive if it's just delayed. Only time will tell. Hermes have been really helpful. They have never had my address on file so at least that part is not true. It's also true something bad has happened to him. Who knows.

• 2 months later...