Mini Blitz

Brian Dorricott 1

Advert

baz-a couple of 9g servo's and an outrunner(turnigy)...2822/14..1450kv...7*5 prop....motor is rated to 150 watts,and a 3s/1300 lipo...don't tell everyone....

PS..forgot to mention...its made from 3/8" balsa ...... kulou 

ken Anderson...ne...1...project X/area 51 dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 24/01/2018 10:47:35

As mentioned in previous post when I make the mini I’m going to use the stock motor from a radjet that I never used. Probablys with a 5x5 prop or their abouts on 3s 1300.

Ken can you remember the power figures from your radjet? I know you had standard motor on 3s but what prop and watts/amps did it produce?

Baz

Hi lads, I'm really pleased you have all built this RCM&E free plan. If you could email me some high res pics (preferably 1Mb min and in focus) along with a bit of detail about the model and yourself, I would like to use them in a future column in RCM&E.

Mail your info to [email protected]

Cheers,

Shaun

Edited By 2.4g Shaun on 24/01/2018 13:59:16

Shaun or anybody, would you be so kind as to remind me of the correct cg on the Mini Blitz since I now wish to fit a larger battery and my plan has done a disappearing trick somewhere under the debris of a winter`s building/repairing ?

Shaun. Will try to send my pics directly to you but cannot guarantee the size. If no good then just bin them.

Martin

Hi all.

One of these little beauties is on my build list! Looking at the pictures of the completed ones, and now having looked over the plan can I ask question? Have any of you bothered to cant the fins over the 15 degrees that plan shows or have you taken the simpler route and kept them vertical?? Thanks.

Posted by Andy G. on 28/01/2018 08:28:40:

Hi all.

One of these little beauties is on my build list! Looking at the pictures of the completed ones, and now having looked over the plan can I ask question? Have any of you bothered to cant the fins over the 15 degrees that plan shows or have you taken the simpler route and kept them vertical?? Thanks.

The fins on my model will be canted as per the plan - easy to do with a template made of scrap balsa. At 90 degrees, 15 or canted inwards, I guess all model wil fly perfectly. With an anlge. it just looks pretty cool

Paulo