Prop direction on a twin P-38

I'm just getting a Flying Styro P-38 ready for the air and I've noticed that I need to have the props moving in the same direction - as you face the plane the both props go anti-clockwise. Is this ok? My last twin, an E-flite P-38 had props so that they both turned inwards but as far as I can make out the props here can't be made to do this. Thoughts would be appreciated.

I waited to see if any experts turned up, but here goes.

I would say that the counter rotating props is to counter any torque reaction if you open the throttles a bit quick. So provided you are gentle and wait until the rudder has authority, similar rotating props won't be a problem, after all real planes rotate the same way.

Being even more pedantic it is conventional to refer to counter rotating props on twins, contra rotating refers to two props rotating in opposite directions on the same axis.

Its not just the torque but the fact that the ground drag on the prop airstream causes it to skew sideways so it hits the tail fin at an angle making the plane turn. Opposite rotating props cancel it out. 

In fact quite a few high power to weight twins had opposite rotating props. eg DH Hornet & F82 Twin Mustang. The P38 was unique in that all prop combinations are "correct" - the prototype had the engines rotating inward but in all subsequent models they rotated outwards except for a few export models that both rotated the same way (and were not nice to fly!).