Wings at an angle.

Dad_flyer

I crashed and repaired my foam trainer a while back.
When repairing the motor mount again yesterday I noticed that the wing bolts are not in line with the motor and tail. I checked with the wings on, and they are indeed at an angle. The difference is noticeable if you look from above. I measured the left wing tip is about 1" further from the tail root than the right tip. About 60"span. It is not a simple banana in the fuselage, the thrust line and the line of the tail are aligned when viewed from above.
She has flown OK but not many times since the crash. What flight characteristics would that angle have been giving? I can't at the moment see a way of correcting it.

I suppose on a model with a lot of dihedral, I'd expect to see quite a significant right or left turn bias. With no dihedral then only little or no serious effect for a sport type model.. An inch discrepancy is not good, but if the model handles OK and it's going to be a pain to correct it, then leave well alone, as has been suggested.

Edited By Cuban8 on 19/11/2018 13:57:53