RADIOLINK

Mosquitoman

Advert

Supertigerfan , i know it's a hot day, but if you quote me please quote the whole sentence as it keeps it all in contextwink

ps know one is quetioning anyones choice on here just stating there choice and coresponding reasons . It don't hurt and it is interesting to know other peoples ideas and reasons.

Edited By flight1 on 25/02/2019 16:14:11

I tried to suppprt uk model shops recently, but none of them had a suitable model actually in stock.

so I gave Hobbyking the custom instead, didn't want to but the delivery from the uk warehouse was 3 days., much quicker than waiting on back order from a uk model shop unfortunately.

its the way things are going it seems...... any chance we can get the thread back on track?

I love the look of that AT10! Nice price too yes

i recently bought a Turnigy i6 absolute bargain for a computer tx.

Gentlemen can all respect each others positions and opinions please. We all have our own point of view and need to accept that other folks might be different.

This is a difficult subject. I like having a huge choice of places to buy stuff from but I also like great value for money. If I can support a UK business without having to pay much over what it would cost by going to a box shifter then I will.

If it's a bigger purchase like a transmitter then for me, a warranty and the peace of mind of being able to easily return it if there's a fault wins over a small saving. But not at any cost. It's a judgement call for each and every purchase.

Please keep this thread on topic. If there's any further grumpiness then action may be taken.