I.H. Brown

jan brilman

Hi,

A certain I.H. Brown has drawn plans for the Fantrainer, quite a while ago (details to be found here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3020812-Rfb-fantrainer-400-600).

Someone has lost contact with Mr Brown approx 10yrs+ ago, he then lived in Sussex and was a professional draftsman and modeller.

This someone ( 'Gordon' ) thinks he would be now 65+ yrs old, he also has a son in the construction industry who was also a model aero plane enthusiast.

Can anyone get me into contact with this I.H. Brown?

I would like to haveor buy a copy of his plans for the Fantrainer.

Thanks!

jan.

Edited By jan brilman on 12/03/2019 13:31:34

Advert

May be I have not expressed my self clearly enough, but I am looking for the plans that were drawn by I.H. Brown for the Fantrainer.

It is appreciated very much if someone can bring me in contact with I.H. Brown, the man who drew plans for the Fantrainer.

Thanks.

jan.

after years of searching the internet groups looking for fantrainer plans.

Who, you, or me?

It's a fact that, every now and then, from a certain piojnt in my mind the Fantrainer keeps popping up over and over again.

the Outerzone fantrainer looks remarkably similar.

Similar to what?

I just want to see/have the Brown plans, because I think that he did some very clever things.

At the moment: building one from scratch (basing on a 3-view and the Willenborg drawings).

jan.