Flair Hannibal

Rob Fairweather 1

This is no defence of the high carriage rate, but a couple of points.

As a seller, you want a trouble free transaction, aided by a delivery without damage.

Good corrugated wrapping that size can cost £10, with tape and bubble wrap underneath.

The package could be sent to the UK by road for £20.

Is the Hannibal worth £85 + £25 = £110 + Postage £30

I expect it is

Denis, sorry I should have elaborated.

as the seller states, £55 is his price for delivery with the Spanish system he has chosen, Delivery to U.K. will be more.

Depending on the final bid price, it could all get a bit pricey with the, as yet unknown, carriage to U.K.

If you love the Flair build ( I do) and the Hannibal ( love the Magnatilla, lacking the space for a Hannibal) I guess this is possibly the rare time it will be available . . . . At a price

as an aside . . . .anyone with an untouched Magnatilla kit, I'm prepared to sell a kidney ! 

Edited By Rob Fairweather 1 on 28/04/2020 08:43:46

Posted by Piers Bowlan on 30/04/2020 16:04:46:

Yes, the Cowl is indeed available from Carbon Copy the problem is usually getting the plan. Any chance of me getting a copy Robert? I have an NGH 38 needing a home and the Flair Hannibal could be spot on for it. I will PM you.

Piers, I've sent email to you with CAD plan attached. A clubmate built a Hannibal from the plan last year.

Posted by Robert Welford on 30/04/2020 17:04:56:
Posted by Piers Bowlan on 30/04/2020 16:04:46:

Yes, the Cowl is indeed available from Carbon Copy the problem is usually getting the plan. Any chance of me getting a copy Robert? I have an NGH 38 needing a home and the Flair Hannibal could be spot on for it. I will PM you.

Piers, I've sent email to you with CAD plan attached. A clubmate built a Hannibal from the plan last year.

Brilliant Robert and many thanks, excellent plans. A simple elegant structure rather like the Magnattilla - but BIGGER.

Excellent job Kevin and a nice colour too, just be careful you don't lose sight of it on a sunny cloudless day wink 2.