Having trouble binding Futaba T6J to R3106GF though they are compatible? Rec is single antenna T FHSS tranny is S-FHSS

David Drew 1

Futaba users really need to see all of that chart ( just a portion is shown ) as compatibility is more complex than it seems.   Some expensive Tx cover lots of different Rx while cheaper Tx often work with only some.   One would expect the 6J and the 6L to cover all the same Rx as the 6K but they don't!

Not relevent here but the 6EX works with more Rx than that shown on that portion of the chart - probably most FASST Rx.   6EX owners should think carefully before investing in extra Rx  as if their Tx goes wrong it can only be replaced with extremely expensive Tx that cover the FASST range.   Last time I checked I found my 6EX could only be replaced by an 800 pound Tx if the old 6EX fails.   So any FASST Rx would be useless to me!   Hence I bought a Spektrum set when I needed extra Rx ........